Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lagging Home Button

I have been experiencing a lagging home button for a few months. It comes and it goes. I thought it might of been that my storage was near full (79 MB storage space left). I restored my iPhone a few days with only loading half of my apps and now it's lagging more than usual. I am not sure if this is a software or hardware issue. I was even thinking that it might be an app that just keep reloading or something.

Has anyone experience this problem? I am looking to get some solution to finally fix this problem.

Does anyone know any tricks or fixes?

Let me know.

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jul 7, 2011 8:56 AM

4 replies

Apr 4, 2012 10:49 PM in response to youngfreshnew

Step 1) – The very first thing you will need to do is launch a stock iOS app like the Calendar, Stocks, YouTube etc.

Step 2) – Once the stock iOS app of your choice has been launched you will need to hold the power button (located on the top of your iOS Device) until the Slide To Power Off toggle appears.

Step 3) – As soon as you see the Slide To Power Off toggle appear you will need to quickly hold the home button until this toggle disappears.

Step 4) – When it does disappear you will have successfully recalibrated your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad’s home button.

Lagging Home Button

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.