Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My iPod is turning on and off again and again. But, before it turns off, it turns white for a second, then shuts off. It does this over and over again.

One day, I was playing with my iPod Touch 4g. Then, the screen turns white, then it goes to the Apple sign when you turn it on/off. It turns off, then on. Then, white again, then off. It goes like this over and over again. PLEASE HELP! 😕 😢

iPod touch, iOS 4.3.3

Posted on Jul 7, 2011 1:18 PM

4 replies

Jul 8, 2013 1:20 PM in response to emleyituners

Its happening to me too. I was just on Instagram when all of a sudden the screen went to white for a second then shut off. I didnt touch anything on my iPod and it showed the apple logo. I thought it was turning itself back on, but the white screen popped up again and it turned off. It has repeatedly been doing this for a while and nothing is helping.

My iPod is turning on and off again and again. But, before it turns off, it turns white for a second, then shuts off. It does this over and over again.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.