Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Puerto Rico support...

Miren yo vivo en Puerto Rico y quiero arreglar mi iPhone con la garantía que ustedes me ofrecen. Pero no se puede por que use no hace eso en Puerto Rico. Ustedes me están diciendo que si manda equipos pero no los puede arreglar. Quiero arreglar mi pantalla de mi iphone 4 que puedo hacer? me pueden ayudar o no? Yo confio mucho en esta compañía y hablo bien de ustedes. Mejores computadora, el mejore sistema operativo. pero su garantía es un gasto de dinero...

iPhone 4, iOS 4.3.3, Support Puerto Rico

Posted on Jul 9, 2011 12:42 AM

5 replies

Sep 29, 2013 9:49 AM in response to varjak paw

Español: La información que aparece bajo el enlace es para servicio de iPhone para clientes de la red de AT&T. Por cuanto AT&T no es el único proveedor de servicio celular que vende iPhones en Puerto Rico, los clientes de T-Mobile, Claro PR, Sprint, Virgin Mobile y Open Mobile necesitamos saber cómo y dónde podemos llevar nuestros equipos para obtener servicio de garantía.

English: The link you provided gives information on how to obtain service to AT&T iPhone users. Since AT&T isn't the only carrier which sells the iPhone in Puerto Rico, we clients who use one of the other carriers (T-Mobile, Claro PR, Sprint, Virgin Mobile & Open Mobile) need to know how and where to take our devices for service.

Sep 30, 2013 7:46 AM in response to oocasiov

AT&T was the only provider back two years ago when I posted that link. AT&T, Claro and Open Mobile are currently the only official iPhone carriers in Puerto Rico, and all support comes from them. Contact the support resources for whichever of those three carriers you purchased the iPhone from. If you purchased your iPhone in another country, it can be serviced only in that country.

Regards.

Sep 30, 2013 8:20 AM in response to varjak paw

Español: Todos los proveedores que mencioné venden actualmente el iPhone (Open Mobile aún vende el iPhone 5 solamente y aún no han anunciado si tendrán el iPhone 5c y 5s). Creo que es injusto para nosotros los usuarios de iOS en Puerto Rico que tengamos que manejar servicio a través de los proveedores de servicio celular en vez de hacerlo directamente, de alguna manera, con Apple. Aparte del hecho de que somos un territorio de los EE.UU. y que el Apple Store en línea envía todos sus artículos que no son teléfonos a la isla, hay muchas personas que, con garantía limitada de un año activa, no podemos solicitar servicio ya que hemos comprado nuestros teléfonos fuera de los procedimientos relacionados con los proveedores de servicio celular. Es desafortunado que, teniendo el derecho de recibir servicio, no podamos recibirlo.

Me consta que es así, ya que llamé ayer al servicio de Apple Support y me lo confirmaron.

English: All the carriers I mentioned actually still sell the iPhone (Open Mobile still sells the iPhone 5 only and hasn't announced whether or not it will sell the iPhone 5c and 5s). I think it's unfair for us Puerto Rican iOS users to have to deal those issues with the carriers instead of getting support directly from Apple in some way. Aside from the fact that we're an US territory and that the Apple Store Online ships all its non-phone items directly to our island, there's lots of people like me which have iPhones that are still under the one-year limited warranty but won't be provided service because of buying them outside the regular carrier-involved procedures. It certainly is unfortunate that, with the right to get service, we cannot have it.

I know it is so, as I called yesterday to Apple Support and they confirmed it.

Puerto Rico support...

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.