Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tapping works poorly with Notes

New iPhone 4 Verizon -- The touchscreen seems to work fine with most apps except Notes. It hardly works bringing Notes up from the home screen, and it barely works when the program is running (flipping pages and deleting notes).

Posted on Jul 10, 2011 7:56 PM

5 replies

Jul 11, 2011 11:19 AM in response to matthew97

Seems a little drastic for the first thing to do. I did a little more digging on the Net and found this is a fairly common problem. I turned the phone off completely and turned it back on and it's a lot better now.

It didn't make sense I would need a new phone for a problem with only one app. Maybe, but I'm going to hold off and see what happens.

Tapping works poorly with Notes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.