Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Syncing with Google Calendar successfully but event notes don't sync

I have set up a Google calendar to sync across my phone, iMac and iPad. The calendars sync fine except the event notes (as it the notes you can access when you "edit" an event) do not display on my iOS devices.

Anyone able to provide clues or to confirm it doesn't work?

Thanks!

Posted on Jul 11, 2011 12:47 AM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2011 1:54 PM in response to Douglas Suiter

*Update*

This is not just a google calendar issue. I also sync other calendars (via Mobile Me) and they definately used to sync event notes but not anymore.

The notes section I am referring to is shown in the picture at the bottom - the note here is "testing"

It shows up in my iCal (where is was created) but not online at mobileme and not on my iPad

User uploaded file

Jul 12, 2011 2:09 PM in response to Douglas Suiter

Scratch that - I can confirm that Mobileme calendars are now syncing - indeed it is just the google Cavdev sync that seems to be the issue - and curiously, not with every event!

I am starting to suspect that this might be a case of notes in Google calendar not showing up when edited by another user of that calendar - will update in case it helps someone else.

Syncing with Google Calendar successfully but event notes don't sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.