Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Issues with uploading images with Safari

I cannot longer upload images to a photo site from Safari. I still can do it to other photo sites, but to this one in particular, it seems like nothing works. Is Safari the one to blame here? I can upload images to facebook, blogspot, flickr, you name it...but not to this other particular pay photo site. It's frustrating to see how Safari works for every other site and not for them. I have tried almost everything:

1- Reseting Safari

2- Emptying its cache

3- Cleaning up my Java Script Preferences and key Chain certificates associated with such site

4- Un-checking "block pop-up" in Safari

You name it...

Does anyone has any idea why could this be happening? I cannot understand how Safari would just not allow me to upload images to one particular photo site while I can upload away at all those other sites...

I tried uploading to that particular site from my PC using Firefox and it worked perfectly, which also makes me believe there's gotta be something wrong with safari and THIS OTHER particular photo site.

Help please. Thank you!

MacPro, Mac OS X (10.5.2)

Posted on Jul 12, 2011 11:07 PM

10 replies

Jul 13, 2011 8:35 PM in response to Juan Huerta

Juan Huerta wrote:

...why can I still upload images to any other sites (e.g.: Flickr, Blogspot, Facebook, printing labs, etc) without any issues? Why only one java-based particular site?

Don't know if this is related, but it is known that the most recent Mac OS X Java update did screw up some applications. If you installed this, I wonder if it screwed up your site uploading too.

Issues with uploading images with Safari

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.