Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Tritton AX Pro and mac, need help!

OK so i got the Tritton AX pro for my ps3 and my macbook pro 2011, and for the ps3 the way to get it into 5.1 surround sound is by cinnecting a optical cabe to a box that comes witht he ax pro. now i see the macbook pro doesnt have that. is there any cables that can covert it? like firewire to optical or mini display to optical??? or is there a setting im not seen, because when i connect it by usb my macbook does find it under sounds

i get it as

C-media usb audio device for output and input. but when i play games or songs theres no surround sound.

any ideas?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jul 13, 2011 8:11 PM

6 replies

Sep 28, 2011 10:19 PM in response to candej05

just buy them then go to the apple store and tell him to show you the digital cables with the red light tell them its for ur apple tv and then they will show u a cable make sure it has a 3.5mm attachment and then just connect the cable to ur macbook or what ever mac just then go to settings sound change the output to digital out and the input to the usb 2.0 cable that comes with the triton mmm u know what if u need me to explain more ill do a video?

let me know my channel is youtube.com/naniXgaming

Tritton AX Pro and mac, need help!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.