Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Insert my company logo into automated signature in Mail

Hi:

I recently switched from PC to Mac in my small business office (Yay). In Outlook, I was able to create a signature with my company logo which would apply to all outgoing emails. In Apple Mail, I am able to create a signature, but not able to insert my company logo. Any suggestions?

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 14, 2011 1:32 PM

3 replies

Jul 14, 2011 2:10 PM in response to scouch

Try this.

Create a .png image file of the company logo (you can use Preview to do that, if necessary). Place it somewhere handy on the Desktop.

Go to the Signature page in Mail's Preferences (in Mail menu). Click the signature in the list you want to add the logo to, or click the + key to make a new one.

Drag the .png logo file from the Desktop into the right pane of the Signature listings. An insertion bar should appear in that pane - relese the .png file and the logo should appear there.

You can add text before or after the logo.

Most apps in OS X are drag-and-drop aware. This means a separate "insert" or "move" command or instruction is often not needed.

Jun 9, 2014 7:37 PM in response to karynchalice

You posted in a 3 year old "dead" thread. Start a new one. When you do, you need to also do the following....

Please describe in detail all you have attempted to do in order to resolve the issue.

It is very difficult to offer troubleshooting suggestions when the"os version" you are using is unknown as each os has their own troubleshooting solutions.

Which Mail version are you using? Which Mac?

Please complete or update your system profile so the users here can properly help you.

User uploaded file

Insert my company logo into automated signature in Mail

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.