Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Last minute help... looking for music

I am looking for a 3-4 minute piece of music that I can use for a faces video... My plan for the 4 day conference is to take pictures throughout the days and then create a video each evening... to be shown in the moninr.

I am looking for suggestions for an up lifting piece of music that would be appropriate for this type of video....

Have you created this type of end of conference video? What type of music do you use? any titles in particular?

Thank you for all your help..

-Steven

Posted on Jul 14, 2011 6:42 PM

1 reply

Jul 14, 2011 8:17 PM in response to Acton01720

Finding the perfect piece of music to fit a particular project is one of the best parts of the editing process. Trying music that seems ridiculous sometimes works out great, a lot of times not, but hey that's part of the fun. What do you want: Instrumental? Copyrighted? Free? I'm sure there's tons of those types of videos out there that you could get "inspired" by.

Whenever I do find that perfect piece of music though, before I bring it into Final Cut,

I make sure that I convert it to a 48K, 16bit .aiff first.

Last minute help... looking for music

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.