Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

why do i get red stripes down my photos when i print them?

why do i get red stripes down my photos when i print them - on an epson printer?

Posted on Jul 16, 2011 5:36 AM

6 replies

Oct 17, 2012 8:57 AM in response to Ernie Stamper

Yes, I have 2 Macs, a MacBook Pro, and a MacPro, both running 10.6.8, with an Epson Workforce 545 printer. Both are presenting yellow lines whenever I try to print anything other than black text. The MacBook has drivers downloaded about 2 months ago, and the MacPro has drivers downloaded within the last few days - so I don't think it is outdated drivers. Ink is in good supply, and I have tried running the head cleaning and alignment utilities.

Oct 17, 2012 11:26 AM in response to hotpiano

Glad it is sorted, but:

Sorry to say, I don't know what 'Aperture' is, that you refer to. Please enlighten.

You are posting in the forum for using the application Aperture. I assumed you were therefore printing from within Aperture. Doing that has two levels of Print related dialogue windows -- one first in Aperture, and then after clicking on Print, the standard OSX print related windows. Is this not the case?

Ernie

why do i get red stripes down my photos when i print them?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.