Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Best MacBook Pro bag I have ever had!

I am new to the unibody MacBook so I decided to go all out when upgrading. I update my hardware every few years so decided to splash out on a nice bag as well. I chose the oxblood Haus of Society (www.hausofsociety.com) bag. It's super versatile and there is a pocket for everything. The inside has a devider keeping my Mac safe from getting scratched. I have had so many plastic/nylon bags before but this one is definitely worth the extra bucks. It's super classy and goes beautifully with the Mac. I get compliments on it every day. I would highly recommend it!

It's not available in any Apple stores yet but it should be!

MacBook Pro

Posted on Jul 16, 2011 10:48 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2011 10:57 PM

Your URL is incorrect. It should be http://thehausofsociety.com/

8 replies

Jun 5, 2012 11:51 AM in response to miamibeachboy

Uh, yuck. Total barf bag IMO.

This is the "Great Recession", the GQ rich yuppie look, "fashion" and expensive leather is totally out.

Here's something nice, light, sleek, elegant and durable. Serious looking.

User uploaded file

Opens up nicely to use it. There is a shoulder strap too.

User uploaded file

If one knows what one is doing, one doesn't need a bag with a whole lot of pouches anymore that looks like something a mother would be using to carry all her baby items in.

I have this, plus I have a optional camera bag to carry more items if the need arises, thus there is less weight involved also it's not all on one side if I have to walk far with both.

Sorry, I think that haus bag is ugly and not practical.

Feb 2, 2013 2:33 PM in response to apple3007

Bump:

Ordered that fine looking laptop bag (reffering to the

leathershop one). The **** thing aged quite nicely. I'm sad to say they dont make the

17 inch version anymore- cause apple doesnt make it either.

Anyways,

initial thoughts: VERY light and chic. Been getting

compliments all the time on the street! 😉

Highly recommended.

Best MacBook Pro bag I have ever had!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.