Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

CalDAV Server: Access to account “NAME” is not permitted. The server responded: “403” to operation CalDAVRemoveCalendarQueueableOperation.

I am running SL Server 10.6.8 and have a problem with only one iCal server account (mine). I am unable to delete a calendar that I created. I can rename it (was called "Home" and changed it to "Delete Me"). I can create new calendars and have one called "Home" and another called "Work" which I can also rename and delete without any problem. However, when I try to delete my original "Home" calendar, now called "Delete Me" it warns me that I will loose any appointments so I know iCal thinks there are events in the calendar otherwise it would not give that prompt. However, when I go to the year view and scan forward and back approx 20 years there are no events to be seen. I then confirm that I want to delete the account and then I get the following error with the option to "Ignore" or "Go Off-line"...

Access to account “NAME” is not permitted.

The server responded: “403” to operation CalDAVRemoveCalendarQueueableOperation.

If I ignore the calendar simply reapears and if I go off-line my calendar stops syncing and remains off-line until I try to take it back on-line at which time I get the above error again.

Any ideas how to fix this? I think it is because of this calendar I am unable to access my calendar via web as well. All other accounts on the server are able to but mine but going to eat this elephant one bite at a time and then resolve the ical web access afterwards.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Mac OS X (10.6.7), OS X Server

Posted on Jul 19, 2011 8:41 AM

7 replies

Sep 25, 2011 4:38 PM in response to jpawelchak

I'm having this problem in 10.7.1 on my MBP. I'm using MobileMe "Calendar" to sync with my iPhone and iPad. The message keeps poppling up. My only choice to stop it, at least for a bit, is "go off line". I also had a second calendar in MobileMe, called "Home". I deleted it and it came right back. When I quit and then re-open iCal both calendar are checked. In prefs I have set my iCal to open in MobileMe "Calendar".

I've gone to me.com to look at my calendar and it does not want to open?

Jun 24, 2014 3:04 AM in response to jpawelchak

I have the answer once and for all for this really annoying problem 🙂

1. go to iCloud.com

2. enter you apple id and password

3. click calanders

4. at the bottom of the left hand side of the screen is an edit button... click it.

5. press the red thingy next to the calendar you want to delete.

6. hey presto you calendar is finally gone 🙂

Hope this helps

Lionel.

Oct 27, 2014 8:25 PM in response to Howard Brazee

Found solution!!!!

After trying to delete the calendar "family" multiple times and reading through some threads... I was able to figure out that the "Family" calendar that we can't seem to delete is corrected to FAMILY SHARING. Here is what I did:

Went on my iPhone 5S

1.Go to Settings

2. Scroll down to iCloud; and click on it

3.Click on "Family"

4. Click on your name at the top (has to be the organizer, i think)- I was the organizer so it worked

5.Stop Family Sharing

6. Stop Sharing

Now you can go to your calendar app and delete it! here is how in case you don't know

1. Click on Calendar app

2. Click on the word "Calendars" in middle of screen

3.Click on "Edit" at top left hand corner of screen

4. Scroll down to the calendar you want to delete and click on it

5. Scroll to the bottom of the screen and click "delete calendar"

DONE!!

If you are using your calendar on a mac like I was.... hence why it took sometime to figure this out. You have to stop family sharing from iPhone (if you can do it on the mac- more power to you, I didn't try figuring that out) and then you can go on your mac (if your connect to WI-Fi):

right click the calendar you want to delete,

select delete and it should go away!

yay!! hope this helps!!

CalDAV Server: Access to account “NAME” is not permitted. The server responded: “403” to operation CalDAVRemoveCalendarQueueableOperation.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.