Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how can i view photos stored in itunes

iPod touch, Windows XP

Posted on Jul 19, 2011 11:48 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2011 12:06 PM

Photos transferred from your computer via the iTunes sync/transfer process - selected under the Photos tab for your iPod Touch sync preferences with iTunes should remain on your computer. iTunes serves as the transfer conduit for these photos only. These photos are not stored by iTunes.

If you have a later model iPod Touch with a camera, photos in the camera roll can and should be imported by your computer as with any other digital camera which is not handled by iTunes.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2011 12:06 PM in response to samuel152

Photos transferred from your computer via the iTunes sync/transfer process - selected under the Photos tab for your iPod Touch sync preferences with iTunes should remain on your computer. iTunes serves as the transfer conduit for these photos only. These photos are not stored by iTunes.

If you have a later model iPod Touch with a camera, photos in the camera roll can and should be imported by your computer as with any other digital camera which is not handled by iTunes.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.