Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does Creative Suite 4 work with Lion?

I'm downloading Lion now, but I would like to know if my install of Adobe CS4 will still work?

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 6:35 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 6:38 AM

You should check at roaringapps.com. There's a comprehensive list of what works and what doesn't.

16 replies

Jul 21, 2011 2:05 PM in response to M2MediaDesigns

I know that Adobe CS4 has supposedly been confirmed as working, but I'm having problems with InDesign CS4 and Illustrator CS4 crashing when printing. I don't even get to the print dialog box. When I select "Print" I get the dreaded spinning rainbow ball, then after a few moments, the program crashes. Photoshop CS4, Photoshop Elements 8 and Acrobat Pro 9 print fine. I did update to Java For Mac OS X 10.7 after installing Lion as suggested in Adobe's documentation on known issues with Lion. Any ideas, anyone?

Jul 21, 2011 2:23 PM in response to Curnsie

Nice thought, Drew, and I appreciate the suggestion, but I print most all of my documents in-house on a Lanier multifunction printer, and Acrobat doesn't have some of the print features I need such as "Print Booklet." I work for a church, and upgrading to CS5.5 right now is a little iffy.

Is anyone else having this problem with CS4?

Does Creative Suite 4 work with Lion?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.