Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

NSInternalInconsistencyException for Lion in AppStore

😟 When I clicked on Buy in AppStore I got a popup with a message saying the application could not be downloaded and with the world NSInternalInconsistencyException. Now in Purchased apps I have Lion with the button Install but when I click I have the same message.

I think something is wrong with my AppStore for Lion. I am sure I have the latest updates and I verified I could purchase other apps from AppStore...

Help please !

Daniel

MacBook Air, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 9:33 AM

21 replies

Jul 21, 2011 3:53 AM in response to Danielfromfresnes

I encountered the same issue and managed to solve it by changing internet connections. I was trying to download using a pocket 3G wifi device. That didn't work. I switched back to our super slow main connection here at home and the download started.

Problem is, it's gonna take me till tomorrow for Lion to finish downloading. 11 hours and counting.

NSInternalInconsistencyException for Lion in AppStore

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.