Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apps Update Issue!

It is two days that when I open my iTunes on the MAC and search for eventual Apps Updates, if I the system find something and then I click the "Update All" on the top right of the window as usual, nothing happen!! I have to select the "update" on every Apps... anybody can clear this please...

Cheers

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.7)

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 9:55 AM

17 replies

Jul 20, 2011 12:28 PM in response to Kenwclark

Yep I noticed that... I wrote that in my post aswell... The thing is that when you have 3-4-10 updates to do it should be easier to click "get them all"! and not click 10 times on 10 different updates... as it was until a few days ago...

However, the fact I am not the only one to experience such an issue means that probably it will be fixed 😝

Tnxs 😉

Jul 21, 2011 2:46 AM in response to Jet787

I have the exact same problem after the update. It started after I had updated iTunes and before Lion was installed. It however stays the same after updating to Lion. So my guess is that iTunes 10.4 is responsible for this issue.

Hoping for a quick fix as my laziness and my amount of apps simply does not go very well along with this particularly issue.

🙂

Apps Update Issue!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.