Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iWork update not installing on Lion

I got Lion today. One of the features I was most looking forward to was Auto-save and Versions. But then I learned you had to update iWork for these features to apply in those programs. So i went to the Apple update site and downloaded the iWork update. When I went to install it, however, it said:

"An eligible Keynote application was not found in the location /Applications/iWork '09."

I checked and Keynote is entirely up to date. So what's going on? I would really like to be able to use the new features as soon as possible. Thanks for any help!

Cheer,

Jellyfrank

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 20, 2011 8:43 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 1:09 PM

I found the answer in another discussion. I had moved the iWork applications out of the iWork folder so I could acess them more quickly. However, the installer was looking for a folder called 'iWork '09', which no longer existed. I hope people can learn from my mistake!

4 replies

iWork update not installing on Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.