Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lion iCal Sync Error

I keep getting this error when I try to set up my MobileMe account with iCal. All other services are working perfectly but my calendar. Does anyone have an idea on how to fix this problem?

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 1:33 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 12:56 PM

The same happens with me: It happens with alle calendars (MobileMe and Google). I already talked to a MobileMe expert via Chat. Now a senior expert will contact me to resolve the issue. Really strange.

I also cannot log into Facetime. I worked perfectly on Snow Leopard.

19 replies

Aug 2, 2011 8:14 AM in response to relativeculture

Hi,

unfortunately, for me this does not work. Even I choose CalDAV it adds it to me MobileMe account info and I can e.g. "push".

Synchronization starts (which I can monitor with LittleSnitch) but then after 1-2 minutes the synchronization stops and the network traffic from iCal is dead but the activity monitor of the calendar within iCal is still pretending to be "busy".

No synchs anymore. No added events are synchronized no events are downloaded form MobileMe.

Any help ?
Many thanks

Peter

Lion iCal Sync Error

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.