Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Was working before 3.5.1 update, now not

I just have one misbehaving machine after the update, all others are fine, and never had a problem before...but now for this one box, I can send messages, copy to, all that etc but I can't control or observe it. ARD settings are a mystery to me, but perhaps someone can direct me with the above info, and below too:

User uploaded file

Perhaps it's the ARD client on the machine 192.168.2.4 above?

HUh? thx!

 Zombie MBP 2.2 4gig  Lotsa Aluminum iMacs  MB 2.4 2gig  iPhone 3g , Mac OS X (10.7),  No more PCs, finally!  FCS+FCPX

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 1:27 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 9:46 AM

This was answered here:

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/3191199?answerId=15678362022#15678362022

2 replies

Jul 25, 2011 10:35 AM in response to coocooforcocoapuffs

In case others are looking, this answer didnt fix it for me. Here is what I posted elsewhere:

Alright, I have been super frustrated with apple over the whole issue. however! I have it working on my machines. I had to revert back to the Client 3.5 (not 3.5.1). Its kinda tough to do though.

It involves replacing the /System/Library/CoreServices/RemoteManagment folder with a mac that still has the 3.5 on it. Once I did that, I went into the shared area of system preferences, turned it on, and off, and I havnt had an issue since (spent about 2 hours on this issue this morning). Doing the same thing on another one with the same problem fixed it. So unless there is something else out there, I am now refusing to go up to 3.5.1 unless it gets fixed.

Let me know your mileage

Was working before 3.5.1 update, now not

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.