Previous 1 166 167 168 169 170 Next 2,725 Replies Latest reply: Dec 5, 2013 6:55 AM by Nickofari Go to original post Branched to a new discussion.
  • petermac87 Level 5 Level 5 (6,115 points)

    Rayced wrote:

     

     

    I guess you leave cause you cannot provide any solution to the issue. No points to gather here right?

     

    Oh and this earlier one too.

  • Rayced Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    Anyhow, if you read the relevant posts here (skip your own) then you will find a distinct pattern of Machine Specific issues as I mentioned months back, back I think it was lost in your flying cows and cheese. This thread dies out and then seems to be revived by a only a couple of people. Guess who. Have you actually looked anywhere else for a solution or do you simply rely on one outdated thread in a Troubleshooting forum?

     

    Goodnight

     

    Pete

     

    Please tell me more about this pattern. Because I've reinstalled Lion a couple times, I also used it without re-importing my accounts, no other third party software, nor printer and scanners drivers. I never got an higher battery life of about 4.5 to 5 hours. And guess what? when I've re-installed everything and re-imported my accounts the battery life was the same: never higher than 4.5 to 5 hours.

    My MBPro model is an early 2011 and my battery health is good (in terms of cycles), it doesn't show any wear as for example Barbara has pointed out and experienced (well her battery is also 3 years older than mine…)

     

    This is gonna be another waste of time trying to let you get the problem, after this it'll be clear enough that you're doing this on purpose.

    Ergo you can have billions of points on this forum, that doesn't make you a smart or a good person. That's the point about points.

     

    PS come on for once in your life really do what you say: unsubscribe.

     

    PPS you've wasted enough of my time, from now on I'm not gonna feed you anymore.

  • petermac87 Level 5 Level 5 (6,115 points)

    Rayced wrote:

     

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    Anyhow, if you read the relevant posts here (skip your own) then you will find a distinct pattern of Machine Specific issues as I mentioned months back, back I think it was lost in your flying cows and cheese. This thread dies out and then seems to be revived by a only a couple of people. Guess who. Have you actually looked anywhere else for a solution or do you simply rely on one outdated thread in a Troubleshooting forum?

     

    Goodnight

     

    Pete

     

    Please tell me more about this pattern. Because I've reinstalled Lion a couple times, I also used it without re-importing my accounts, no other third party software, nor printer and scanners drivers. I never got an higher battery life of about 4.5 to 5 hours. And guess what? when I've re-installed everything and re-imported my accounts the battery life was the same: never higher than 4.5 to 5 hours.

    My MBPro model is an early 2011 and my battery health is good (in terms of cycles), it doesn't show any wear as for example Barbara has pointed out and experienced (well her battery is also 3 years older than mine…)

     

    This is gonna be another waste of time trying to let you get the problem, after this it'll be clear enough that you're doing this on purpose.

    Ergo you can have billions of points on this forum, that doesn't make you a smart or a good person. That's the point about points.

     

    PS come on for once in your life really do what you say: unsubscribe.

     

    PPS you've wasted enough of my time, from now on I'm not gonna feed you anymore.

    Fair enough, so before I go, once again post your theory on this battery drain. To date I have not been able to make any sense out of it through your insults to everyone else.

     

    Thank You

     

    Pete

  • Loerincz Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    Jesus Christ!

     

    From the total of 168 pages,about 160 are full with total nonesense  and BS. This is the most useless thread on the entire Internet! Not to mention that the lack of moderation is disgusting as well. I expected a bit of professionalism from Apple, since this forum is hosted by them - in fact,they don't give a D*A*M*N* about it.

     

    I subscribed last year hoping that I wouldfind a solution for the crappy battery life on my MBP - no luck. Instead, my inbox is invaded periodically by nonsense.

     

    People: do yourselves a favour and stop dreaming about Apple providing an update fro your Lion running machine. It's never going to happen. Apple has already moved to the newer OS and it's clear that (1) they will never aknowledge that Lion was a flop and (2) will never provide a fix for something that,in their opinion, was never broken.

     

    This being said, I am happy to unsubscribe from this pigsty.

  • Rayced Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    Fair enough, so before I go, once again post your theory on this battery drain. To date I have not been able to make any sense out of it through your insults to everyone else.

     

    Thank You

     

    Pete

     

    This is actually the biggest difference between my approach and yours. I don't sit here giving people my opinions as theories or worst as the way to solve problems.

    That's you, the one who assumes that everyone else's is a sort of ******** who installs crap or a switcher from windows.

     

    So there's no theory, there are only facts: Lion is battery consuming. It also drains more battery than Snow Leopard while the laptop is in sleep mode.

     

    Other users who have bought a Lion-ready MBPro can tell you the same I'm saying, and they did it.

     

    You are the one here always insulting people, factively with your behavior and your crass.

     

    This is my last answer to you who has said he would had unsubscribed a couple of comment's pages ealrier (and you've not yet done it…).

     

    Since now on your comments are junk mail to me.

     

    Goodbye.

  • Rayced Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)

    Loerincz wrote:

     

    Jesus Christ!

     

    From the total of 168 pages,about 160 are full with total nonesense  and BS. This is the most useless thread on the entire Internet! Not to mention that the lack of moderation is disgusting as well. I expected a bit of professionalism from Apple, since this forum is hosted by them - in fact,they don't give a D*A*M*N* about it.

     

    I subscribed last year hoping that I wouldfind a solution for the crappy battery life on my MBP - no luck. Instead, my inbox is invaded periodically by nonsense.

     

    People: do yourselves a favour and stop dreaming about Apple providing an update fro your Lion running machine. It's never going to happen. Apple has already moved to the newer OS and it's clear that (1) they will never aknowledge that Lion was a flop and (2) will never provide a fix for something that,in their opinion, was never broken.

     

    This being said, I am happy to unsubscribe from this pigsty.

     

    Very bright and pragmatic vision.

  • petermac87 Level 5 Level 5 (6,115 points)

    Rayced wrote:

     

    I don't sit here giving people my opinions

     

    What would make us ever think that? Also you couldn't answer a simple question.

     

    Good Luck

     

    Pete

  • alto2 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    alto2 wrote:

     

    Oh for god's sake, people. What is the matter with all of you? This is not what I want to wake up to in my inbox in the morning, and it's not doing anyone any good.

     

    Unsubscibe to emails on the topic.

     

    Thanks heaps.

     

    You are welcome

    Pete

     

    Wow. I have never seen anyone so singularly full of himself and for so little reason. Pete, you have poisoned this whole conversation. Yes, YOU, with your smug "there's no problem and if you don't like me it's YOUR fault" attitude. I shouldn't have to leave a discussion that might be useful to me because you insist on behaving appallingly and can't take the fact that I'll call you on it.

     

    You are a troll beyond measure. You could teach classes on how to troll properly. Obviously, "points" mean nothing because I can't for the life of me see how you earned them, and I don't trust a single thing you say because you present yourself so cavalierly and with so little cause. I certainly hope you're proud of yourself.

     

    You could have done someone some good here, or you could have admitted that it was time for you to go (and it is well PAST time for you to leave this thread since you are a hypocrite and have nothing to contribute but bile and ego--let me say that again in smaller words, since you seem to have trouble with this concept, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO, WE DO NOT NEED OR WANT YOUR CRAP AND YOUR EGO HERE).

     

    I've been on the internet since before most people even heard of it, but rarely, if ever, have I ever seen someone as poisonous to a discussion as you are. Well done.

  • petermac87 Level 5 Level 5 (6,115 points)

    alto2 wrote:

     

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    alto2 wrote:

     

    Oh for god's sake, people. What is the matter with all of you? This is not what I want to wake up to in my inbox in the morning, and it's not doing anyone any good.

     

    Unsubscibe to emails on the topic.

     

    Thanks heaps.

     

    You are welcome

    Pete

     

    Wow. I have never seen anyone so singularly full of himself and for so little reason. Pete, you have poisoned this whole conversation. Yes, YOU, with your smug "there's no problem and if you don't like me it's YOUR fault" attitude. I shouldn't have to leave a discussion that might be useful to me because you insist on behaving appallingly and can't take the fact that I'll call you on it.

     

    You are a troll beyond measure. You could teach classes on how to troll properly. Obviously, "points" mean nothing because I can't for the life of me see how you earned them, and I don't trust a single thing you say because you present yourself so cavalierly and with so little cause. I certainly hope you're proud of yourself.

     

    You could have done someone some good here, or you could have admitted that it was time for you to go (and it is well PAST time for you to leave this thread since you are a hypocrite and have nothing to contribute but bile and ego--let me say that again in smaller words, since you seem to have trouble with this concept, IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO GO, WE DO NOT NEED OR WANT YOUR CRAP AND YOUR EGO HERE).

     

    I've been on the internet since before most people even heard of it, but rarely, if ever, have I ever seen someone as poisonous to a discussion as you are. Well done.

    Thank you, but I thought you had gone?

     

    Good Luck

     

    Pete

  • alto2 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    Thank you, but I thought you had gone?

     

    Good Luck

     

    Pete

     

    I never said I was going anywhere, but I see now that you can't read, either. I still hope to learn something helpful here, unlike you who stick around for no apparent reason--oh, right, I forgot, you stick around to be obnoxious. My mistake.

  • petermac87 Level 5 Level 5 (6,115 points)

    alto2 wrote:

     

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    Thank you, but I thought you had gone?

     

    Good Luck

     

    Pete

     

    I never said I was going anywhere, but I see now that you can't read, either. I still hope to learn something helpful here, unlike you who stick around for no apparent reason--oh, right, I forgot, you stick around to be obnoxious. My mistake.

    Ouch!

     

    Goodnight

     

    Pete

  • mvgodinho Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    I'm happy to unsubscribe to this ridiculous thread. But, before I go, I'd like to say something that, I think, reflect the opinion of the majority of the posters:

     

    ******* Y-O-U, petermac87. You are one egocentric and sad a-hole!!!

     

    That been said, I'm gone for good. Bye.

  • petermac87 Level 5 Level 5 (6,115 points)

    mvgodinho wrote:

     

    That been said, I'm gone for good. Bye.

    Thank You. Bye

     

    Pete

  • alto2 Level 1 Level 1 (0 points)

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    mvgodinho wrote:

     

    That been said, I'm gone for good. Bye.

    Thank You. Bye

     

    Pete

     

    And, fittingly enough, the cheese stands alone.

  • Rayced Level 1 Level 1 (15 points)

    alto2 wrote:

     

    petermac87 wrote:

     

    mvgodinho wrote:

     

    That been said, I'm gone for good. Bye.

    Thank You. Bye

     

    Pete

     

    And, fittingly enough, the cheese stands alone.

     

    ROTFL!