Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Need Recommendation: On Gel Wrist Guard for Mac Pro 15inch

Need Recommendation: Looking for a Gel Wrist Guard for Mac Pro 15inch--after 2 hours of searching amazon, ebay, google, mac forums still can't find one. Sharp edges killing me on this notebook and don't want to wear wrist guards, please refer me to a URL to buy a wrist guard that will fit around magic track. Thanks!

Also I'm looking for a 15-inch soft skin to protect the outside...what are your favorite sites for buuying protective skins? This is easier to find, the above is really starting to wear on my nerves as I can't find any wrist guards that are padded to help save my wrists... Thanks

MacBook Pro, 15 inch

Posted on Jul 21, 2011 8:36 AM

7 replies

Mar 6, 2013 1:34 PM in response to BleedingWrists

I just received the GENII soft foam wrist rest, and it is NOT compatible with a MacBook Pro 15" laptop. The space between the foam pads for the touchpad is way too small. Put it back in the mail to Amazon.

SO, I re-ask the question......does anyone have a:

1. gel wrist pad that

2. goes on the surface of a MacBook Pro 15"

3. that has an opening large enough for the touchpad

4. or that is two separate pads

5, that is/are gel-filled?

If yes, you are my hero/ine.

kwren

Jun 23, 2013 3:35 PM in response to kathi wren

There doesn't seem to be much - most are just cosmetic stickers for keeping your laptop shiny.

This is the only thing I've come across that might do the trick but they don't seem to be availble in my country (UK)

http://www.amazon.com/GRIFITI-Notebook-Silicone-Reposition-Travelling/dp/B00897D 3OQ/ref=pd_cp_pc_0

I think you need 2 devices - one for when you are using your trackpad and then another for when you are typing so what I suggested above plus:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Z5RA/nike4store-20/

Need Recommendation: On Gel Wrist Guard for Mac Pro 15inch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.