Skip navigation

Default gestures ...

89 Views 0 Replies Latest reply: Jul 22, 2011 7:19 AM by idontcarejustletmein RSS
idontcarejustletmein Level 1 Level 1 (5 points)
Currently Being Moderated
Jul 22, 2011 7:19 AM

I really hope Apple has made up their mind about the default set of gestures, because retraining muscle memory (as I'm doing now) is a PITA.

The new gestures work for most things (OK most of Apple's things), but some like iPhoto aren't working too hot.

Paging between pictures is "broken", the new 2 finger gesture doesn't work.[1] Now if you change it back to 3 finger to swipe between pages, it works fine. OK this is excusable you say, because iPhoto has been updated yet. (It hasn't right?)

But what about Finder? 3 finger swipes work fine to move back and forth between folders. 2 finger gestures on the other hand ...

I mean come on it shipped with the OS.

So which is it? Which is the right gesture set that Apple will be using from this point forward?

[1] Works great in Preview though.

Actions

More Like This

• Retrieving data ...

Bookmarked By (0)

This site contains user submitted content, comments and opinions and is for informational purposes only. Apple disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any third parties in connection with or related to your use of the site. All postings and use of the content on this site are subject to the Apple Support Communities Terms of Use.