Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Dual Monitors

Using Dual Monitors on Mac Pro Evertime i use full screen apps it renders the second monitor useless, pls say this is not a feature in lion, as the hole idea of full screen is to give you more space, But makes the second useless !

Posted on Jul 22, 2011 7:36 AM

8 replies

Jul 27, 2011 4:25 AM in response to coocooforcocoapuffs

Absolutely. The Chrome implementation is spot on. It just maximises the browser to a proper full screen view on whatever screen it's on, leaving the rest untouched.

Seriously, how hard is it for Apple to see that's a perfect solution? It just seems crazy, really did nobody amongst the development team even stop to suggest it was a less than ideal setup?

Jul 27, 2011 5:04 AM in response to Richard Olpin

really did nobody amongst the development team even stop to suggest it was a less than ideal setup?

It seems like Apple's UI oversight committee must have been laid off, if that's how they used to do it. Lion, iCal, Addressbook, Aperture, and Motion 5...take a look at 5 interfaces and u won't find much of a consistent theme there!. But perhaps that's not important anymore (it was when I was in the biz, but I'm a dinosaur). Perhaps the future of OSX is to resemble iOS with it's angry bird mishmash of interfaces written by teenagers.

Dual Monitors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.