Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I sync photos onto my ipad from multiple computers?

My dad just got an ipad and we're trying to sync pictures from multiple computers. He's already synced pictures from his computer. But there are some pictures on my computer that he wants too. Every time I try to sync photos from my comptuer to his ipad, a menu pops up and asks if I want to replace his existing photos. 😕 I don't want to replace his photos with my photos. I just simply want to add to his collection of photos.

Of course I can always transfer photos on my computer onto a flash drive and upload it onto his computer. But I want to know if there is a way where I can sync photos from multiple computers onto his ipad without replacing his original pictures.. (and without using a flash drive or emailing pictures)

Thanks😀

iPad 2

Posted on Jul 22, 2011 9:53 PM

4 replies

Jul 23, 2011 12:08 AM in response to muff1nking

Only the contents of the most recent photo sync remains on the iPad, and not including photos in a sync is how you delete them from the iPad - so you need to sync all the photos that you want on the iPad in one go. There are third-party apps for the iPad such as Simple Transfer that allow you to transfer photos to the iPad via your wifi network, but they will just go into the Saved Photo/Camera Roll album on the iPad - though with iOS 5 in the Autumn you will then be able to move photos between albums on the iPad

How do I sync photos onto my ipad from multiple computers?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.