Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Google Chrome won't open properly in Lion

I have just upgraded to Lion and I am having a number of difficulties, my BTYahooo home page won't display properly in Google Chrome browser, even though it will in Safari. I also used to be able to get Dock Art working with itunes but it has now stopped working, apparently I have to down grade to 32 bit, however I do that? can this be right, I have to downgrade the whole of itunes to get it to use this feature?

imac, Mac OS X (10.7), mac teenager

Posted on Jul 23, 2011 12:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2011 12:06 AM

Not sure what you are seeing, but Yahoo Home page looks like this here in Chrome:

User uploaded file

Pretty darn interesting, that shark encounter.

On any addons to iTunes or other Apple apps, you will have to wait until the 3rd party supplier updates the app to work correctly. Should not be too long, as most developers want to eat at the end of the month.

Cheers!

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2011 12:06 AM in response to roonz

Not sure what you are seeing, but Yahoo Home page looks like this here in Chrome:

User uploaded file

Pretty darn interesting, that shark encounter.

On any addons to iTunes or other Apple apps, you will have to wait until the 3rd party supplier updates the app to work correctly. Should not be too long, as most developers want to eat at the end of the month.

Cheers!

Google Chrome won't open properly in Lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.