Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

LIft and Stamp photo info?

Is it possible to lift and stamp photo info, such as ISO, aperture, and shutter speed? I have a series of photos I took for a stop motion clip,

and the camera changed the ISO and shutter speed and aperture even though I was shooting in a controlled and consistent lighted environment.

I would like to lift the photo settings and stamp them to other photos so the sequence looks consistent. Is that possible?

Posted on Jul 23, 2011 9:18 AM

2 replies

Jul 23, 2011 6:10 PM in response to Kirby Krieger

Thanks for the reply. I see what you are saying. It would be cool to have some kind of "camera setting simulator" that could let you experiement with differnt settings. And that could be included in the metadata that a simulator was used.

And when you say, "Not with Aperture", does that imply that it is possible with other software?

If none exists, I guess I"m stuck with making image adjustments and lifting and stamping those.

LIft and Stamp photo info?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.