3915 Views 11 Replies Latest reply: Aug 1, 2014 3:04 PM by Ty Ford1
I have 4 Untitled CD icons in the Sidebar of Finder. I have read through multiple discussion forums on how to get rid of them, but they seem corrupted and will not delete. I have tried the following without success:
1. Unclick CD, DVD and Ipods in Finder - Preferences.
2. Delete "com.apple.finder.plist" and "com.apple.sidebarlists.plist" from user - library - preferences
3. I cannot click on the icons or right click on them. When I do, it will flash to a menu with "untitled CD 2.fpbf" at the top for about a 1/2 second then it will go off.
4. I can click on them and drag them off of the sidebar, but nothing happens.
5. I have inserted new blank CDs and DVDs then ejected them but the 4 icons remain.
6. I have rebooted many times without success.
Any other suggestions?