Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to Aperture 3.1.3 lift and stamp tool only will lift

I upgraded to Aperture 3.1.3 and the lift and stamp tool will only lift adjustments. Anyone else having this issue. Everything else seems to work fine.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8), 8 gig ram quad

Posted on Jul 23, 2011 6:00 PM

4 replies

Jul 24, 2011 6:04 AM in response to Ernie Stamper

No, that was not the link I had wanted to post. Thanks for the heads-up. My apology to the board and to the OP.

This is the link to another recent thread reporting problems/changes with the Lift/Stamp shortcuts after the 3.1.3 upgrade.

The problem is that once the Lift tool is activated ("o") and an Image has been selected, the cursor does not change to down-arrow stamp tool, and clicking Images does not stamp them.

Try this in Split View and let us know if it works. For some (including me) this still works in Browser View.

Jul 24, 2011 6:17 AM in response to Kirby Krieger

Kirby,

On a short time constraint this morning, and will test again later, but since I tend to only do this in Split View I feel sure it has continued to work for me. I will try to do a quick test.

Edit -- seems to work, but let me clarify my steps. I manually add the metadata to the first image (in this case copyright and Provider), Lift, and then select to the End to get the remaining images in the Album, then Stamp. All this was in Split View. But I only use the command to Lift Metadata from the pull-down under Metadata, and not a keyboard shortcut.

Ernie

Message was edited by: Ernie Stamper

Upgrade to Aperture 3.1.3 lift and stamp tool only will lift

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.