Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have an iPad 2 with iworks, in pages and keynote I noticed it cuts the first letter on the right when I open an imported doc or ppt or even paste text from an email. I type in Hebrew (right to left language).

How to solve?pages and keynote cut the first letter when opening an imported file from doc or ppt or even when pasting text to a new pages document.

I write in Hebrew, which is a right to left language.

Never got a warning that this apps do not work In my language. They are available in my country's AppStore and that was the reason I bought the iPad.

Thank you,

Diego

iPad 2, iOS 4.3.3, I need help show to solve this

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 2:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 3:10 AM

All iWork apps, both for iOS and OS X, have always had bugs that make them unsuitable for RTL scripts for most purposes. The only solution is to use something else.

Also you can tell Apple you views here:

http://www.apple.com/feedback/pages_ipad.html

1 reply

I have an iPad 2 with iworks, in pages and keynote I noticed it cuts the first letter on the right when I open an imported doc or ppt or even paste text from an email. I type in Hebrew (right to left language).

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.