8 Replies Latest reply: Jan 18, 2012 6:41 AM by M Gerber
scottfromeagle river Level 1 Level 1

I like the new lion but I notice that some of my web pages won't load.  I have cleaned the catch and empty all the trash.  Is there something I am not doing right?  Can some one help with this problem.

Thx

It looks like pages that use java and adobe are the ones that won't load.  The web sit I was trying to get on was pogo.  I t will load the games as long as they don't go on line.

MacBook, Mac OS X (10.6.7)
Solved by meansheep on Jul 24, 2011 8:24 PM Solved

I'm having the same problem, now that I installed Lion.  Pogo (and some Facebook) games won't load.  No error messages.  I checked the status of my plug-ins and found that an update for my Java applet was recommended, but there's no update available. I'm up to date according to Software Update.  I'm hoping for some corrective updates from Apple in the near future.  I'm surprised Apple committed to a July release date on Lion, since it appears to not have been debugged enough before its release.  This is so un-Apple and more like something I'd expect from Microsoft.

Reply by drewfromlittleton on Jul 24, 2011 10:30 AM Helpful

Need more detail to properly troubleshoot this. Which web pages are not loading? Do you get error messages when you try to load the pages and if so what are those error messages?

Reply by leroydouglas on Jul 24, 2011 10:33 AM Helpful

Clear the cache and restart your browser.

All replies