Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Lion mouse scroll speed scrolling too fast

System Pref > Mouse > Scrolling Speed is set to the slowest level and it is still way too fast! Heard others complaining about this on a Parallels discussion group and thought I would post here. Incease the range of scrolling sensitivity in an update please! Reply to this post if you are having the same issue.

Scrolling was always way to fast in leopard when using Iphoto, but this with Lion it is too fast everywhere else except for huge files.

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 2:09 PM

10 replies

Jul 26, 2011 5:39 AM in response to Thebestplacehere

You say fast enough for you, but what I was saying is even the slowest setting scroll speed is too fast and not user friendly 90% of the time for the basic stuff I am doing. We need to be able to slow the scroll down or I am going to have to drink a $4 energy drink to keep up every time I want to scroll even using the slowest setting.

Lion mouse scroll speed scrolling too fast

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.