Newsroom Update

The all-new Logic Pro for iPad and Mac delivers breakthrough music-making experiences. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I open a new concert in Mainstage without using a "template"?

When I try to create a New concert, the "empty" templates Mainstage allows me to choose from already have an instrument in them. I've looked in Preferences and theres nothing.

Help.

Imac, Mac OS X (10.6.5), i7 quad core

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 5:57 PM

5 replies

Jul 25, 2011 1:10 AM in response to discuss54

Hi

I'm not sure what the problem is here?

Load an "Empty" template (eg keyboard Starter, which defaults to an empty workspace, with 1 Patch and a couple of Concert Level Aux's and some Inserts on the main output).

Delete the Patch, delete the 2 Aux channels and remove the Inserts on the Master output.

File:Save As Template

Done

CCT

Oct 6, 2011 6:07 PM in response to discuss54

I hear you man! I looked up this discussion precisely with the same exact question... In fact I even watched a guy on youtube ( http://youtu.be/kWc8N2SRLDQ ) @ 2:50 do it and my mainstage does not give me the option of "new concert" like his does... It just gives me the option of "New..." and goes right to the templates... when he did it, it opened a blank template just like we both want. Does anybody else experience this?

Can I open a new concert in Mainstage without using a "template"?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.