Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Keeps Ejecting PC Disk & Apps Sometimes Cover Desktop on Launchpad

Hi. I'm loving OS X Lion and I like the gesture to bring up Launchpad and I can't wait for all apps to have fullscreen abilities so you could just swipe between apps. I still believe the gestures that Lion replaced specifically the reverse scrolling and on finger swipe is only intuitive if you're actually using a multitouch screen like maybe an angel adjustable multitouch iMac or multitouch Cinema Display which hopefully will be come out in the near future (with option to use the usual keyboard, mouse, trackpad) but I'm kept it on default, maybe it'll grow on me and may actually be more intuitive even for the desktop. I also can't wait for all apps to use Versions. I do hope they change their theme, the colors are too subdued. It's a subdued Aqua. Launchpad's metallic icon is good. I think Apple should change the theme to "subdued Aqua" to anodized aluminum to give icons and UI elements more distinction. Sometimes the color is too subdued, you think it's been click or is not available.

After upgrading to Lion though, sometimes the apps in Launchpad would cover the Desktop on top. I'm not sure if it's because my apps is always maximized (not really in fullscreen mode) or it's a glitch or a bug. If it's not a glitch, what's the solution for this?

Also, I'm not sure if it's Windows on Boot Camp or Lion but my PC DVD keeps ejecting itself which it hadn't done before. Any solution for this as well?

Thank you in advance.

Gbu.

iMac i7 Late 2009, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 24, 2011 6:34 PM

There are no replies.

Keeps Ejecting PC Disk & Apps Sometimes Cover Desktop on Launchpad

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.