Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Printing PayPal Flat Rate Labels with my Brother 570

Hello,

I'm trying to do something that seems extremely basic which makes it 10x more frustrating.

I'm trying to print flat rate labels through paypal with my brand new Brother 570

I log into paypal and click on print label. A java session opens up and I see the label in the paypal print window.

It looks like its defaulting to an 8.5x11 page size. When I print the label it feeds out like 8.5 inches of label with a small section of the label printed in the middle..

Basically I need to rotate the label so it will print lengthwise on the paper. I even made a custom paper size and set my printer prefs to print the cusom size.

I try and reprint the label and is still in 8.5x11 default size in the java applet.

Very frustrating. If anyone has an suggestions they are gratly apprecited.

-J

Posted on Jul 25, 2011 1:13 AM

1 reply

Jul 26, 2011 5:41 PM in response to graphikone

Since nobody is jumping in, let me see if I can help you get closer anyway. 🙂

In Page Setup do you have Orientation set to Landscape?

User uploaded file

And In the Print Dialog>Paper Handling, have it set to Destination (your Label size), and Scale to fit that size page?

User uploaded file

Then somewhere there's a setting to use last print setting I think, but can't find it at the moment.

Printing PayPal Flat Rate Labels with my Brother 570

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.