Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I use an iPad to collect field data, then upload the data to a pre-existing MS Access 2010 Database?

I am looking to use an iPad to collect data in the field - with forms or tables of some sort on the iPad - and then need to have the ability to upload the data to an MS Access 2010 database hosted on my network at work. I have a MacBook Pro with Parallels, and don't anticipate a problem with the iPad sync, I am just curious if there is a good software package or app that does this? Also, no need to do this wirelessly (although that would be a bonus!)

We currently use a Palm T3 and Pendragon Forms, but are having issues with the hotsync via Parallels to the Access database. Concurrently, we are ready to update our mobile device and associated software....just not sure where to start!

Thanks for your advice!!

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 25, 2011 3:14 PM

There are no replies.

Can I use an iPad to collect field data, then upload the data to a pre-existing MS Access 2010 Database?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.