Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to remove one analasys keyword

I've got footage the analasys tagged incorrectly. Specifically, it lables some shots without anyone in the shot as a one person. Anyone know how to remove just one analasys keyword and leave the rest. I have a clip with analasys keywords: one person, wide shot. I want to remove the one person analasys keyword.

Mac Pro, Mac OS X (10.7), 2.8 4-Core Xeon-24 GB Mem-ATI 5870

Posted on Jul 25, 2011 7:58 PM

4 replies

Jul 26, 2011 8:18 AM in response to StephenZcat

The best I've found is being able to remove all analysis keywords from a specific subclip. So in your case, you'd need to remove both the one person and the wide shot analysis keywords. To do this:

1. use the list view and go to the clip in question

2. open the disclosure triangle to show the keywords attached to the clip

3. highlight the analysis keywords

4. control(right)-click to get the choice of "Remove Analysis Keywords."

This will remove both keywords and there doesn't appear to be a way to just remove one or the other. Nor can you drag the clip onto an analysis keyword to restore just the one keyword. Stupid, but that's how it works, I suppose.

A potential work-around is to just create your own version of analysis keywords for those you want to still retain. So for example, in your clip, before you remove the analysis keywords, first add your own keyword called "Wide Shot." Then at least you still have that metadata attached.

how to remove one analasys keyword

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.