Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

DVD Studio Pro: How do I automatically highlight the next chapter heading after returning to the chapter menu?

I have a list of chapters that relate to marker points on a video in my dvd studio pro timeline. After playing a chapter you return to the chapter menu. I would like to be able to highlight the next chapter title on return to the menu. Is this possible and how would i do it?

DVD Studio Pro

Posted on Jul 26, 2011 5:09 AM

3 replies

Jan 21, 2013 1:45 PM in response to Julian112

If you have a lot of buttons you may want to name them something so that when you look at the list of buttons when navtigating to the menu they will show up as something different than button 1, 2 etc.

Double check that the end jump of the story is set to the next button you would like to highlight.
Also check that the stories only contain the appropriate content.

Remember that stories play until they encounter the next chapter marker. Then the story should jump to the next item in the story or it should follow the jump when finished directions you have set in the story.

Do you have a chapter marker at the end of the track or at the end of the section you want to play?
Chapter markers need to be at least 15 frames from the end of the track.

You may need to add black at the end so that the story end marker can be added to the track.

DVD Studio Pro: How do I automatically highlight the next chapter heading after returning to the chapter menu?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.