Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gmail To do List in iCal?

I'm a bit confused here. When I open up calendars in iCal, it shows a Gmail to-do lists for one of m Gmail accounts. The problem is I have no clue what this is. It has shown up in another app I have (a calendar widget for dashboard) but it does not show up in iMail...and I really am not sure what it is since I don't have anything set up in gmail as a to-do-list...and for some reason only 1 (out of 3 gmail accounts) is showing up in iCal.

The only thing I could find when I logged in directly to gmail is something called a Task List...but I tried adding some items to that, and they did not appear in the gmail 'todolist' in either iCal or the widget.

In iCal "Calendars" on top left hand corner, it is showing an option of a gmail to do list ON MY MAC and a gmail to do list under my account. I dont see these to do lists anywhere so I dont know what Im supposed to do. The only thing I know about is the Reminders in iCal.

So can anyone tell me how to find the gmail to do lists? And how to add /delete them from iCal? or add them to iMail?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 26, 2011 9:24 PM

There are no replies.

Gmail To do List in iCal?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.