Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Find a good Memory Chip

Hello guys,

I just have this question about which memory chip is better for Macbook Pro when you want to expand your RAM. I bought my Macbook Pro 13'', 2.3 intel i5, in Feburary 2011. The memory it comes with is 4GB. Later I installed Windows 7 and parallel software. When I running both systems in the same time, I felt the computer is kind slow. I have to wait few sec to open a folder or open a application. I have been researching this for a while. But There are so many options, I just want to find one is good for Mac and has stable performance.

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 2:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 2:18 AM

Can't go wrong here:

http://www.macsales.com/

2 replies

Jul 28, 2011 2:28 AM in response to wjosten

Thank you. I checked that site. All I found that most memory are made by OWC, which I never heard before. then I didn't some research, the review is not very high. then I looked into Crucial and Samsung, it seems crucial has better review but some people said Samsung is the supplier of memory for Apple.

Find a good Memory Chip

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.