Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Some photos not transferred to iPhone during sync

I have just synchronised my iPhone with iTunes on a Mac and the following error message was produced:

"Some of your photos, including the photo “IMG_0076.jpg”, were not copied to the iPhone “<phone name>” because they cannot be displayed on your iPhone."

This has never happened before, so I looked up the photo in iPhoto, only to find that it had been taken with the iPhone and had happily displayed there until I deleted it after importing to iPhoto. Three or four photos had been excluded from the sync, all taken on the same day, but others taken on that day were moved across correctly.

I have no idea whether the problem lies with the phone, iPhoto, iTunes or what, so I've picked this forum as the most appropriate (I hope). There is plenty of room on the phone, everything is up to date and working fine until this issue.

iPhone 4 software version 4.3.5

iTunes 10

iPhoto 09 v 8.1.2 (424)

iMac Intel

All help greatly appreciated.

iMac Intel; MacBook Pro Intel, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 3:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 7:19 AM

Try this method:

- Find the "Images" Folder with Finder.

- Right click on iPhoto Library and select "Show Package Content".

- Delete "iPod Photo Cache" completely (don't worry, there is no necessary items inside).

- Plug in your gadget and select the desired photos you want to copy from your library.

- That's all. Now you must have your photos on your gadget without any error.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2011 7:19 AM in response to STCav

Try this method:

- Find the "Images" Folder with Finder.

- Right click on iPhoto Library and select "Show Package Content".

- Delete "iPod Photo Cache" completely (don't worry, there is no necessary items inside).

- Plug in your gadget and select the desired photos you want to copy from your library.

- That's all. Now you must have your photos on your gadget without any error.

Some photos not transferred to iPhone during sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.