Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Nook book not showing up in library

I am using the nook app to read books on my iPad. It used to sync my library after a new book was purchased. Now it won't show my latest prchase and I don't know how to sync it manually. Please help!! Thank you!

iPad, iOS 4.2

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 6:41 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 28, 2011 6:55 AM

I havn't got the app so I can't check it, but from http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/help-faqs.asp#NOOKapp :

Launch the NOOK app software to trigger the automatic syncing of your purchases to your device. You can also manually tap the 'gear' button in the lower right-hand corner of the navigation bar and then hit Account Settings. This will open a screen to allow you to enter your login information which includes your account name and password. Press Go and your information will be verified and then the contents of your on-line NOOK Library will be listed for you. Then just browse your book listings and tap on the book you'd like to download to your device. A popup will confirm your request. Press OK and the book will download to your device in the background, and you'll be notified when it has finished downloading.
2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 28, 2011 6:55 AM in response to zfamily1

I havn't got the app so I can't check it, but from http://www.barnesandnoble.com/ebooks/help-faqs.asp#NOOKapp :

Launch the NOOK app software to trigger the automatic syncing of your purchases to your device. You can also manually tap the 'gear' button in the lower right-hand corner of the navigation bar and then hit Account Settings. This will open a screen to allow you to enter your login information which includes your account name and password. Press Go and your information will be verified and then the contents of your on-line NOOK Library will be listed for you. Then just browse your book listings and tap on the book you'd like to download to your device. A popup will confirm your request. Press OK and the book will download to your device in the background, and you'll be notified when it has finished downloading.

Nook book not showing up in library

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.