Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Appleworks on PC only prints first page of layout

I am working with Appleworks 6.2.9 on a PC. I am running several Databases. The databases work fine. When I print a list from one of the layout, it will only print the first page. I have tried several different layouts and databases. Any ideas on why this will not print. I just switch from a mac to a PC 😟. Not by choice.

Power Book G4, Mac OS X (10.4.3)

Posted on Jan 18, 2006 6:41 AM

2 replies

Mar 16, 2006 12:28 PM in response to Bernie Campbell1

First of all, the latest version of AppleWorks 6 for Windows is 6.2.2. 6.2.9 is the latest Mac version. Since AppleWorks 6 for Windows has always only been available to qualifying educational users, there are very few users with any experience at all with AppleWorks 6 for Windows. This greatly reduces the chance that some one would be able to answer your question in this forum.

I currently don't have AppleWorks 6 installed on my work PC (too much trouble to call the IT guys to come & do it). I did use it for awhile &, like with AppleWorks 5 that I'm currently using, it would act rather "flakey," particularly with entering data in list view in a spreadsheet. I've only printed a couple of times, & then it was only one sheet. So, I don't have an answer for you, either.
Peggy

Appleworks on PC only prints first page of layout

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.