Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do i upload photos from iphoto to costco

I am trying to place an order to Costco photo gallery but am having trouble with uploading pictures from my iphoto. Can anyone help me with step by step instructions on uploading my pictures to Costco's website? Also, when I do upload the pictures will they be gone from iphoto or will iphoto automatically upload copies so that the originals will stay in iphoto?

MacBook Pro, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 29, 2011 9:02 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 29, 2011 9:23 AM

Select the phioto(s) in iPhoto and export to a desktop folder - go online to CostCo and upload from that folder - be sure to use the CostCo crop feature to make sure your photos come out like you want

This will not affect your photos in iPhoto -- after the process is complete (I'd wait until the photos come back) delet the desktop folder

LN

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 29, 2011 9:23 AM in response to angela.116

Select the phioto(s) in iPhoto and export to a desktop folder - go online to CostCo and upload from that folder - be sure to use the CostCo crop feature to make sure your photos come out like you want

This will not affect your photos in iPhoto -- after the process is complete (I'd wait until the photos come back) delet the desktop folder

LN

Jul 29, 2011 11:57 AM in response to angela.116

Larry,

Thank you so much. I am a little confused about the original vs cropped photo from iphoto. I uploaded photos that were both original and cropped and the cropped photos did not revert to the original format on the costco website. Will the one I order look like the order I complete on Costco's website or will it revert back to the original photo from iphoto? Will photoshopped photos work correctly or will they automatically revert back to the original photo? I'm just taking blimishes out of a photograph and want to make sure what I am seeing on the website is what I am going to get.

how do i upload photos from iphoto to costco

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.