Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Latest version of Safari refuses to delete and block cookies, all deleted cookies return when the computer reboots,the appropriate boxes are checked always and deny without prompting.

Latest version of Safari refuses to block and delete cookies, the appropriate options are checked "Always" and "Deny without prompting".

Tried deleting all cookies only to have the reappear when rebooting.

Anyone else having this problem?

Safari-OTHER, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Jul 30, 2011 10:12 AM

3 replies

Sep 10, 2013 10:02 AM in response to deanfromcharlottesville

I use this handle "I'm beginning to like PC's" for a reason. This issue has been going on for years and has never been remedied. Apple's credibility is on the line here, at least with me. Even with html5 and flash technology, there should be a way to stop this nonsense. Seems Apple is unwilling or unable to do that for its customers.

Latest version of Safari refuses to delete and block cookies, all deleted cookies return when the computer reboots,the appropriate boxes are checked always and deny without prompting.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.