Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

aperture and lion

After updating to Lion, 80%+ of the time Aperture 3 crashes trying to use the Full Screen Viewer. It is enough to send me to Lightroom. I can no longer depend upon Aperture for my presentations or even editing in Full view. Usually goes to "black" and never loads the image. If I go back to the Aperture browse it freezes and must be restarted and the cycle starts all over again. Any others having this problem and/or any hope of solution?

Aperture 3, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Jul 31, 2011 10:05 AM

2 replies

Jul 31, 2011 12:04 PM in response to terrym45

As you can see from all the posts in this forum, Aperture + Lion has it's problems. Many are reporting memory leaks and problems with accessing networked shares. Is it enough to send everyone to Lightroom? To each their own. But the lack of response from Apple regarding all these issues is really turning me off at the moment. But this is nothing new with Apple. I'm certain fixes will be released - it's just a matter of when.

If revenue is dependent on use of Aperture, I would say stick with Snow Leopard until you see fixes released.

aperture and lion

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.