Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

system preferences won't open

one mac, two users. one users works perfectly, but the other user: mail won't even open...and Ical keeps duplicating my gmail calendar. basically ical is set to sync with google calendar every 15 minutes...what it does is actually copy the entire google calendar account very 15 minutes, into mulitples. so i'm messing aroudn with with it (reinstalled lion) and i'm in system preferences. Whenever i open system pref...i get a window saying "System Preferences wants to sue your confidential information stored in "XXX@gmail.com in your keychain" wether i hit allow, always allow or deny, the same window just keep poping up. oh and it auto opens to this when i open system preferences...opens dirctly to this screen which appears to be in mail, contacts and calendars...so its like it already knows there is an issue.

from everything i read...looking like lion hates google accounts. hopefully is a bug fixed soon.

Posted on Jul 31, 2011 7:34 PM

1 reply

system preferences won't open

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.