Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ca not get my airport express to connect to hotel network, I ca not get my airport express to connect to hotel network

It has worked in the past. No luck today. I tried resting back tonfactory settings. Anyone have any tricks

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 10:10 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 11:24 AM

You'll have your best chance if you configure the Express in Bridge Mode.

AirPort Utility - Manual Setup

Click the Internet icon

Connection Sharing = Off (Bridge Mode)

Close the browser on your Mac

Connect the Express to the Ethernet port and wait 40-45 seconds for a green light

Open your browser and the hotel's log on / agreement page will open

Hotels are getting smarter about guests connecting their own routers and some of the newer networks will simply not allow a router to connect to the network.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 1, 2011 11:24 AM in response to Joe Cosentino

You'll have your best chance if you configure the Express in Bridge Mode.

AirPort Utility - Manual Setup

Click the Internet icon

Connection Sharing = Off (Bridge Mode)

Close the browser on your Mac

Connect the Express to the Ethernet port and wait 40-45 seconds for a green light

Open your browser and the hotel's log on / agreement page will open

Hotels are getting smarter about guests connecting their own routers and some of the newer networks will simply not allow a router to connect to the network.

I ca not get my airport express to connect to hotel network, I ca not get my airport express to connect to hotel network

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.