Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless issues for everyone in osx lion?

i've been having so many issues with wireless after i installed a upgrade on my mid 2010 27 inch imac i was gonna revert back 2 snow leapord but my orignal restore disc from apple were scratched beyond repair i found out it was from inserting the disc on the side and it hit the metal part so i had no way 2 revert so i burned a osx lion dvd from the store and figured since i had alot of apps maybe if i did a fresh install or a reformat that the wirless issue would go away i did read online about lots of people having the same issue and i did all the tricks steps nothing realy worked even on a fresh install now is it possible that i can order orignal restore disc's from mac since i would like 2 still use ppc apps including mini moog plugins wich are ppc only i think that osx lion is a great os but since i'm on wireless i dont realy wanna deal with coming back a day later finding out my work is not uploaded... if anyone can point me in the direction 2 order oringal factory disc's for my imac that would be great also if i cant order my discs's i'll be waiting for the next patch

ez

Andrew

iMac, Mac OS X (10.7)

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 12:09 PM

There are no replies.

Wireless issues for everyone in osx lion?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.