Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

While reading email on iPhone, all mail disappeared while I watched. Second time this has happened recently...after software update....

For the second time in the last week or so, the email on my iPhone has disappeared. Just now, I was reading an email. When I closed that message and went back to the mailbox, I saw all emails (apparently 6 new ones) disappear while I was watching!

The iPhone is set so that it has to ask me before deleting any mail message. I can confirm that these messages are not being deleted--they are still in my PC mailbox. However, they are disappearing from my iPhone. Sorry I can't provide more info.

My guess is that the problem may be related to a software upgrade that I installed recently. However, in the past month, I had to call AppleCare and ultimately take my phone to the Apple Store to have software restored.

L. Sue Keith

205-967-7886

iPhone 3GS, Windows Vista

Posted on Aug 1, 2011 12:55 PM

There are no replies.

While reading email on iPhone, all mail disappeared while I watched. Second time this has happened recently...after software update....

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.