Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photos shrink in size when emailed from IPHOTO or attached - How can I fix this. My friends say they can't see my pictures... thanks!!

My photos shrink in size when emailed from IPHOTO or attached - How can I fix this. My friends say they can't see my pictures... thanks!!

iMac, Mac OS X (10.6.8)

Posted on Aug 3, 2011 2:08 PM

7 replies

Aug 3, 2011 6:51 PM in response to MGW

Miriam, thanks for responding. I have it on orginal size, but even when the orginal size is 1.2 mg, it sends as 56 or 46 kb. I don't undersatnd it. I have looked around endlessly to try and see how I can adjust...but to no avail. I'm not sure how they open it, but I have heard the same feedback from everyone...they really can't see the pics I send them...

Aug 4, 2011 12:42 PM in response to MGW

Hi, thanks again for your help. I have found that menu, but still, whne I email it ( and I tested it emailing to myself) I send it as large or full size, and it shows up as tiny rectangle photo on the edge of my screen. Granted, I have the big mac, but still, I would think it would take up a good portion of the screen. And when I stretch it, it looks stretched. I'm stumped!

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.